Too many readings, updates,

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Your future is your future, you should never discuss it or share it with anyone,

friends, family, psychics, anyone, because when you talk about it, everyone has their opinion on whats best for you, in their eyes.so your future changes,

you listen to whats said, and it can change the future.

A reading, should be a snap shot of your life now, it should confirm what you already know. the more you talk about it, the less chance of it happening, how you want it to.

AS an example, from 7 yrs old I wanted to work with horses, I loved them and only wanted a life working with horses, around 15 my parents decided they didn’t think it was right for me, because of my weight, and if I got hurt, They would have to look after me, because they didn’t support me, I didn’t follow my dream,

so sharing my future, meant it didn’t happen, 40 yrs later I am now living my dream, that’s how sharing your dreams and future can change it.

over 8 years ago

Wise words Mr Oracle as always!

over 8 years ago
psychic_tarot_expert's photo

Psychic Susan (psychic_tarot_expert)

117 posts

So nice that you did eventually live your dream. Has to make you wonder though…would this dream have been as fulfilling if your parents had not held you back. I feel it worked out exactly as it was meant to work out, as these things often do.:)