CAN I BRING THE PERSON I LOVE FORWARD ?

over 8 years ago

This question gets asked often in readings. I have asked it myself when being read for.

“WILL THEY COME BACK TO ME ? or WILL THEY FINALLY COME FORWARD ?”

A person whom you feel strongly connected to , even love suddenly are not part of your life any more. Or indeed you have struggled hard to get there attention and show them that you really DO care. And none of it seems to work.

What then can be done about a person who is distant or not seeing you in the way you so desperately want them and need them to.

The harsh answer is many times … not much. Sure you could try manifesting changes within them. You could even try spending a few 100 of your own hard earned money on various so called spells / potions or other gimmicks to get that person you love either into your life or back in your life. But alas it rare works. And I myself have never used any kind of Spell nor I have I ever advised a person to buy one ever!

But in certain circumstances they are things YOU can do to make a difference and bring forward that special person in your life. And it all starts from within! Being true to yourself. Not allowing the situation to pull you down. Saying to yourself I’m the best damn thing that ever happened to them and if they cant see it then it is there loss.

In taking a bolder approach you firstly start to empower yourself and will start to feel lighter better and happier with the situation. And then we turn to the deeper more spiritual side of this wonderful and at times chaotic world live in. That other person will pick up the change in your energy. Have zero doubts on this! This energy is not something made from fairy tales but an actual real energy like electricity / cold wind / Air. It lives and it breaths.

More and more the scientific is crossing paths with the “spiritual” and more and more we see around us hard core evidence that our emotions travel and can penetrate the toughest of emotional walls. Sounds like nonsense ? It is OK to feel that way. But why not try it ? It will cost you nothing but some time and some of that precious energy you have in abundance inside of you. At the very least you will start to feel better about yourself. Uplifted and in control. At the very best you will see that person you love looking at you curiously at first … trying to wonder what is going on ... trying to work out what you are feeling and what they are feeling …. and the rest then is up to your both.

===========

Post script : I will expand more on this article but also anyone who wants to add there own thoughts to what I have written are welcome to no matter what your point of view on this is :-)

over 8 years ago

Thanks for the comments and feedback that were email to me here on this. )