Mediation/healing

over 6 years ago
faithfull_bella's photo

Bella of the Spirit lake trbe (faithfull_bella)

15 posts

Everyone under estimates the power of meditation, its not just sitting with your legs crossed, a candle lit, and breathing. Meditation is a key essential to your entire spiritual journey no matter what religion. Practicing your beliefs, love, kindness, and getting in touch with who you are is the key to a better well being, even healing. You don’t have to just do it for yourself but others around you. We all have 3rd eye chakras which means we are able to tap into the energy around us, and feel the movements of the world. Once you fully get in tune, you never will want to stop. Doing it properly, by clearing your mind and focusing on your inner self, can bring out the best in you, others around you, your situation, even a heartbreak, you can find better perspectives on any situation. You can also help find your own path, when your lost and unable to figure out who you are or where you wanna go. Mediation should be a huge part of everyone’s life. If you need help on how to meditate, call me and I will guide you. I specialize in mediations, and spiritual healing.