Does my partner want to leave?

over 7 years ago

Hi I just need to know does my partner love me and want to work things out or does he want to leave.. I want to give him an ultimatum tonight but I’m scared … Help

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate in sight and see what the spirit show around him and you and his thoughts what spirit show around him and much more . On line now . I will give you the truth . I don,t sugar coat , only what spirit show . Come in for a chat . I know I can help you right away . Blessings

over 7 years ago

Hi Cassandra must be really pressing on you if your thinking in terms of ultimatums , personally im not a fan of such final approaches to many situations. but of course it would depend on your history, which as I type here is where you can gain some real insight and answers for what the future could hold and where your partner is at now.

Im happy to look more into this for you if you wanted me to. What ever or whom ever you choose though I wish you well.

Dino

over 7 years ago
michael_duval's photo

Michael DuVal (michael_duval)

40 posts

Hello Cassandra :)

There are times when one must give the final choices for everyone involved. Do understand though that when you present such an ending finale it may not turn the way you wish. Just be prepared for that should it go South.

Always, Michael DuVal

over 7 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi Im Lee, I have helped many people across the world and specialize in reuniting loved ones and twin flames,

come chat with me for an honest accurate no sugar coated reading,

I will make sure that you have the insight and clarity you need!

many blessings Lee,

over 7 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

Hello dear, I specialize in all things love as well as relationship guidance. I can look into his feelings and reveal his true intentions. Contact me for more information

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see his concentration has been divert that’s why he does not take attention towards you and this love relationship.I will help you to know the actual reason behind this and give you advise for your betterment.If you want then join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would love to help you with any situation you might need insight on , all I would need is first names and dobs to connect with my insights , I provide clear honest answers on all metters of your life, contact me today and don’t forget to check out my specials.

sincerely faye